Tuesday, October 21, 2008

one month left, interview with Anna Kendrick

Happy “One Month Until Twilight” Day, everybody! Today’s “Twilight” Tuesday shines a spotlight on Anna Kendrick, a talented actress who is so down-to-earth that she’s definitely…well, part of a 20-way-tie for my favorite actor in the upcoming movie.

Believe it or not, there are still some “Twilight” haters out there trying to stir the pot. And as the series’ young stars continue to grow in fame, I’m sure we’ll hear even more stories trying to invent feuds between them.

“My mom tells me this stuff and I wish she didn’t,” laughed Kendrick when we spoke with her, discussing a rumored rift between herself and Kristen Stewart. “But she reads everything, and you know, she is my mom! She was like, ‘Somebody said that you were mean on set,’ and I was actually like horrified, you know? Maybe I was having a bad day, and did I take it out on the wrong person? I felt so awful.”

No comments: